Thursday, January 17, 2013

STEP 2 : Register a Gmail ( Google Adsense )




IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A GOOGLE ADSENSE PARTNER, YOU MUST TO BE CLEAR AND DON'T BE CHEAT, I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET A GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT AND APPROVAL VERY SOON.

DON'T CHEAT GOOGLE, OKAY ? PLEASE REMEMBER THAT !

NOW, ARE YOU READY ? let's move !


I never make a tuttorial, now i'm gonna do it first time, so i guess you guys maybe get new thing to do, hope it helps.

I got a Google Adsense by myself and it works because i'm good guy, and i hope you are the same. If you are not, stop here okay, again... hope it helps for you guys.

Why i split it to step by step, because of you guys like always do it too fast and Google will be disapprove, and you come back to me ask why and why and why forever.

Now, do it step by step, yeah, that's it.

I'm sorry if i'm not good enough, because i'm young, but i'm try my best to help you all. Thanks.



1st STEP TO DO :

You must to register a Gmail account



I think you should choose right country, my advice is : US

If you need my help, just do it.

Remember US !

0 comments:

Post a Comment